Welcome to our new website!!! ūüôā

Red Jester

Red Jester Application (I will be denied but worth a try)

Steam Name:

A: Red Jester

Discord Name:

A: RedJester#7995

A: 18

SteamID64:

A: 76561198170110761

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: USA, CST

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I heard from roxyyy, I was staff for about 4 months till I retired about a week ago.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: About 6 months

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100-word minimum)?

A: I want to be staff as I really enjoyed all the memories, I got from being staff. I also have a lot of habits that I am so used to that it will never be the same again. I am also trying to repent for my sins on this community as I caused a lot of trust issues and hurt a lot of people who thought they could trust me. I gained a lot of friends, people who I even consider true friends. I would hate to not be able to help after all the misery I caused. That is about it.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100-word minimum)?

A: I would be a good addition to the staff team as all I care about is the community, and I was staff for four months, I even got as high as management, I probably won’t ever get that high again for a while, but I never betrayed anyone as staff, it was once I was retired I thought I had nothing to lose, I was wrong about. I enjoy the people and the community, I want to try to make it the best I can, while even trying to make me a better person. That is all I have to say.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes, I was staff before

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: Yes, I was staff before

Application Accepted. Contact roxyyy136#1012 to schedule an interview. 

Note: You would be on probation for a long starting period based on your past actions.

√ó