Welcome to our new website!!! 🙂

Sign in to follow this  
Simarded

Simarded's Ban appeal ( I HAVE EVIDENCE OF ABUSE )

Steam Id64: 76561198041966801 

Steam User Name: Simarded

How long ago was i banned: about 10 minute ago, 7/10/2019 around 12:00 am

How long is the ban?: either perma or 30... i think 30 days

Who banned you?: Frozoner, SCP moderator ( not trial or admin )

Why do you think i was banned?: I am not sure at all, i was walking down to the exit of the game ( the main GATE B road ) and shot at a wall where some mtf were in usual celebration and i didn't get any kind of hitmarker and after like 2 seconds of that I was instantly banned without warning, reason, or anything... no tk, no rascism, no harrasment, just shooting at a wall.

Why do I think i should be unbanned?: Because Frozoner has a specific bias against me and abuses his power as a moderator without any evidence whatsoever. He thinks I " shot a person" not kill, shot, but he cannot prove that at all and instantly banned me without asking the MTF if they got shot by me or anything like that which shows how ban of a moderator he is. Frozoner made a horrible judgement and made an extremely large ban for no reason whatsoever. -------------I HAVE EVIDENCE HOWEVER of frozoner being an abusive jerk and not following rules instead of being a respectful moderator like they should act, not with opinion, with reason.---------

()()()() As you can see from the screenshots belows, frozoner is COMPLETELY ADMITTING that "MODERATORS DO NOT NEED EVIDENCE RETARD" showing that he doesnt know his own rules and is abusing power. ()()()()

()()() You can also see frozoner is not treating me like a normal person, i try to reason with him nicely and he responds in an extremely aggressive tone towards me... which kinda hurt me a bit ()()()()()

()()()() This is my evidence for why frozoner is an abusive mod and why i should get the ban lifted because It was given for no reason... all because this guy had a power trip ()()()

429757005_evidence1.thumb.PNG.92070fa804ccbf927685d8569a83102f.PNG959448941_eevidence2.thumb.PNG.9b24533ccac59fb878b674a1ccb03746.PNG959448941_eevidence2.thumb.PNG.9b24533ccac59fb878b674a1ccb03746.PNG

I'm aggressive because you lie and I'm tired of you making up bullshit to get the person who bans you fired. Yes I did get a little heated and I'm sorry but this was your 5th offense so you were banned for 30 days. That is in the rules. Furthermore, as a moderator I do not have to have evidence to ban someone. You had already been warned not even 30 minutes earlier to not team kill, thus me warning you was not necessary. Lying in an appeal is also unacceptable as me and another moderator watched as you came up to a group of MTF fired a shot, kept walking turned back fired a couple more shots, and you repeated that again. You may not have killed anyone but you were certainly trying. Moreover, I'm not entirely biased against you. You are a known problem and have had repeated offenses thus you were dealt with in that manner. You constantly lie about what happens and it's the same no matter how you're banned. Maybe instead of throwing a fit every time you should learn.

• Like 1

Me "throwing a fit" shows how much i care about kurva to the point where i always want to be unbanned and will try my best to do so, my "fit" is because I love kurva, also you arent even active on this webiste you only ever talked here twice, rn and when you make an app

Congratulations. Your appeal has been accepted. However if you do in fact break any rule of any kind you will be Perma Banned. Have a nice day!