Posted (edited)

Steam Name:

A: laesthetic

Discord Name:

A:Lastat#0009

A:16

SteamID64:

A:76561198150499365

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: USA, Eastern Time Zone

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I joined it since it was one of the only Eastern servers with an open spot.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: I have played for about 2 years now, I switched steam accounts about a year ago using this old fallback acc, but in total its 80 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I want to be part of the staff team to help improve, benefit and help and reform the time of others who play the servers. I know what the feeling is like when someone starts hacking or exploiting and I would at least be able to do something that has a greater impact than simply just reporting them. I believe that I can be a great help in sorting certain disputes that may occur on any one of the servers. I've never been banned on an SCP: SL server, I know what the rules are and I don't enjoy ruining others time. I only get about 4 hours to play every day (due to work and school) and I know how it affects just random regular people when certain stuff starts to happen on a server.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I feel that becoming part of the staff team will provide not only a great experience for others, but it will be a giant influence for me to learn how to respect others better and learn how to solve a plethora of different situations. I'm not only joining for myself though, but I also want to be able to help anyone regardless of who they are, rank, or age. I want to be able to help people learn to respect each other so that someone doesn't just walk away from their computer thinking "I guess don't say and racist things on this server..." Everyone deserves a chance at being able to play SL without getting bombarded with "squeaker" or "the n-word". I know I will never abuse any of my permissions because that completely disregards the point of being a moderator. I think I have familiarized myself enough with Kurva and I think I'd be a great addition to the team.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: I've been Admin once on a community called MistyRP (which was a GMOD DarkRP server but is now discontinued unfortunately.)

Edited by lastat

Posted (edited)

I played on the beta-beta, but it doesn't show because I was a tester. Could have been a little bit under 2 years, but I was just rounding. Thank you though...

Edited by lastat
  • Like 1

I've seen people with 80 hours who have gotten accepted. And one person got denied with 40 and the mod said he need at least up hours.

go to this link > 

I hope you have a great rest of your day!

I don't think age changes the minimum requirement, if you have anymore questions dm me on discord @ Lastat#0009

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @After Story#2357, or @Blurple Mysterion#0296