Posted (edited)

Steam Name:

A: The Leader of M.E.M.E.S

Discord Name:

A: the Leader of M.E.M.E.S#9441

A: 15

SteamID64:

A: 76561198920172243

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: USA CST (I am exactly one hour behind most of the players on the server)

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: One of Alfez's videos

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: 200 hrs

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 words minimum)?

A: I would like to join the Kurva Gaming SCP:SL staff to help the server get rid of team killers and hackers to help the Kurva Gaming Server community and new comers have a good time. On sundays I will help people have a good time by doing events if permitted to do them. I would also like to help new players that join the server learn the ropes. I would also like to help keep belittling comments at a minimum if not completely gone like the N-word or the F-word meaning homosexual in a hurtful way. In general I want to help people have a good time and help the server get rid of people who cannot or will not follow the rules that have been set up for this server.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 words minimum)?

A: I would be a good addition to the staff team because I am on Kurva gaming server for about 3 to 4 hours a day for most of the week and will not be bias towards or against other users. I am also known around the server by a lot of common players like Tluise and duck and mods like CHerry and Natsuki. I also will listen to what the players in the server have to say regarding anything that happened to them that was against the rules like team killing or hacking. All together i will be fair and will work to get rid of people I know have broken the rules on purpose and knew about the rules like team killing after warning them and getting evidence on hackers to get them out of the server.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: No

Edited by TheLeaderofM.E.M.E.S
noticed that i put moderator application instead of staff and the wrong thing for steamid64

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @After Story#2357, or @BlurpleMysterion#0296

√ó