Alfez's Mod Application

Steam Name:

A: Alfez

Discord Name:

A: Alfez#9832

A: 19

SteamID64:

A: 76561198126283907

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: US and EST

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: Randomly joined the server from the front page of the server list

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: 181 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I would like to be apart of the staff team because I love the community and think I could help out with the moderation. About 90% of my play time have been on Kurva and I have seen and met really cool people, but also have encountered irritating players. I am on at weird hours of the day, when most staff are unavailable and have had trouble with these types of people. This make the players quit because of team killing, hacking, or just constant mic spamming. I feel being apart of the staff will not only be fun, but help Kurva become a better community.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: As previously stated, I am on at weird hours of the day, making me useful in moderating hours that others are not on. If someone were to break the rules, friend or not, I will not be biased and give someone a lax punishment or a more severe punishment. I want to prevent player from having a hard time from others who are not following the rules. This makes people think that the servers are bad and will leave and might possibly never come back. Because I do Youtube, I will be recording the whole time I am playing and will have proof if an event occurs. I have also encountered many hackers as well and know I need video and the IDs to get the banned. 

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A:I have moderated for a few minecraft servers.

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @After Story#2357, @~Gray~#6013, or @Blurple Mysterion#0296