TapsMaps Staff Application

Steam Name:

A: TapsMaps

Discord Name:

A: TapsMaps

A: 17

SteamID64:

A: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355889965

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: United States and Eastern Standard Time

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I found it myself

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: The reason I want to be part of the staff team is to gain experience. I have no experience in being a moderator. I want to expand what I know to gain a better understanding about what moderators do. Also, I hope to use that experience to make the Kurva Gaming Community a better place. And since I have no experience in being a moderator, it would be a new thing for me to try for myself. Another reason I want to be part of the staff team is that I have a lot of free time that I want to get rid of. I see being a moderator as a way to get rid of that free time.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: The reason I would make a good addition to the Kurva staff team is because I have a lot of free time that I can spend being a moderator on Kurva's servers. Also, while I do not have any experience being a moderator, I am fast at learning. So, I can quickly be able to gain the experience to be a moderator. Another reason I would make a good addition to the Kurva staff team is because I know the rules and have been following them since I started playing on Kurva's servers. So, I already know what is against the rules of Kurva.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: No

Hours

A: 378