RedGaming

3rd mod application

A: RedGaming

Discord Name:

A: DoctorWhoExpertRed#5008

A: 14 

SteamID64:

A: 76561198452724921

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: USA east

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: a friend

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: 174 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I want to be a better person and i want to be in charge. i also want to be given a second chance at being a mod. I want to be the mod the every one looks up to when they are being bullied or made fun of , etc. I am wanting to do more. i get bored of doing nothing on some of my favorite games and i want to do more. i want to add on to this community and i wanna hang out with my friends. i also have nothing to do most of the time unless that thing is homework but i dont get that much.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: i would be on the servers 75 % of the time. i would be a nice person. i also am a good leader at some things. i am a very social person and i am very good at following orders jk. but i can do things if someone wants me to so thats probably why i would make a very very good addition to the staff team and a good not good but great friend or team mate or person to look at as a partner or whatever you want i guess and that is my final statement thank you and please make me part of the team.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: yes

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#0173, @Pugz#2230, or @TSMRE#2814