Legion

2nd Try Staff Application

A: Legion_of_shadow

Discord Name:

A: Legion_of_Shadow

A: 21, almost 22

SteamID64:

A: 76561198124633665

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: Eastern US 

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: Through server hopping I found the us east server and liked the group of regulars I encountered I then talked to multiple mods/admins where I found the discoed and have been actively trying to enforce the rules by reporting players who actively cause problems. 

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: I’ve truthfully only been playing about a week now but I thoroughly enjoy the game and plan to play for a long time.  I have logged 52 hours so far. 

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I’m active on Scp late at night and have become friends with quite a few people across the servers. We like to enjoy the game together and have come across multiple people ruining the enjoyment of the game and would like the ability to keep it a fun environment for all players. 

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I try to uphold the rules while playing. I look out for other players and try to show them the ropes if they’re new. I’m well liked by most of the players and I’m actively making more the more I play. I’m on late at night to early morning when there’s almost no admins if any, active. I’m on daily around the same time and will continue to be. 

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes, no team killing, no cross team cooperation (SCP’s and humans etc.)

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?

A: Yes, I’ve been admin and mod on multiple Gmod servers and amongst various other games but none noteworthy.

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#0173, @Pugz#2230, or @TSMRE#2814

Sign in to follow this