Welcome to our new website!!! ūüôā

Sign in to follow this  
TakeHimInstead

take 2 by takehiminstead

Steam Name:

A:Hydrashark

Discord Name:

A:TakeHimInstead#6223

A:15                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                SteamID64:

A:76561198956159935

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A:united states of america mountain stander-ed time zone 

How did you hear of Kurva?

A:i was looking for  a server to play on so i picked this one it had a discord server so i joined it  i liked it so  i stayed 

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A:170 hrs 

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A:i  love helping severs and i love volunteering servers and i have good ideas for this server bright ideas and i want to make sure people don't get bullied i used to get bullied because i was a squeaker and i don't want to see a single person get bullied because of there voice and that is just ridicules he was born with that voice respect it i hate people that do that they still get harassed because  of that i want to make sure they don't bully people again i will work night shifts and get online early and i don't want to catch a single person not obeying the rule or they will pay i use to suffer of being a  squeaker does not give them the authority to bully them i like to help deal with the server problems and be friends with people and i will be a important asset to this server mostly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               familiar with our rules?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        yes i am i read the rules 3 times 

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A:yes i use to be a mod in a server but it got shut down since he didn't pay the bills 

Edited just now by TakeHimInstead

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#0173, @Pugz#2230, or @TSMRE#2814 

Sign in to follow this  

√ó