Staff application Sin

Steam Name:

A: Sin

Discord Name:

A: Sin

A: 21

SteamID64:

A: 76561198135950516

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: US eastern time

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: From a in game admin posting a link but a friend sent me the discord invite.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: Just started to get into it a lot more recently but I have played it for a total of 50 hours now.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: Mostly to help out in game making sure no one is causing any grief to other players. I already do what I can to help by posting video proof of any rule breaking and contacting the admins via the scp support chat on the discord. However sometimes the culprits in game manage to get off and change there name before an admin catches them. I simply put wish to make sure people are having a good time and to help reduce and deter any others that may want to break the rules.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I am on my computer most of the time also I have noticed that around the time I get on to play there are few to no admins able to help with anything that may be going down in game. I already do what I can to help by posting video proof of any rule breaking and contacting the admins via the scp support chat on the discord and when they do get it they are a big help. However around the time I get on which is usually around night time help is few are far between so I hope to fill this gap. Now of course I would be a very fair admin and have no intention on banning every little mistake I see because honest mistakes do happen its best to inform them and warn them so that it doesn't happen again but for those people intentionally ruining other peoples fun I will make sure swift action is taken.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes I usually read them when I am not able to get in the server just to remind my self of them lol.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: I do have experience being an admin but I have little experience with commands and such. Most recently I have dabbled a little in some commands in the game mordhau. However I do not think this is something that can not be overcome by watching some youtube videos or asking for help.

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @After Story#2357, @~Gray~#6013, or @Blurple Mysterion#0296

Sign in to follow this  

√ó