Posted (edited)

Steam Name:

A: tluis5312

Discord Name:

A: tluis5312  #0285

A:15

SteamID64:

A:76561198405358763

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: USA and Eastern Standard Time  

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: At first when I played SCP SL I jumped around servers and stayed on this one server which I enjoyed at first. A couple of months later I grew to dislike it fairly much. They also added it as a requirement to spend money on steam to enter the server. I had a free account which made me move on to a different server. I played in multiple different servers again and managed to find Kurva via the Official SCP SL Discord server.

How long have you played SCP: SL?

A: I've played SCP SL since last May, currently I have 776 hours in the game. (As of 6/1/2019)  I play the game almost on a daily basis which makes me fairly active with it. 

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100-word minimum)?

A: I want to join the server because I want to help much as I can around the server. There are many times I see teammates kill other teammates with no moderators present. People saying very atrocious things who offend people and do cause many problems. Like everybody else in the server, I want everyone to be happy and have fun playing this game without others disturbing that. Since I believe the game is meant for enjoyment and not anger and conflict. I am here to enforce the rules to everyone to make sure people don't have to face the bad consequences or leave feeling angry at everyone.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100-word minimum)?

A: Why I would think that I am a good addition to the team is because I follow orders without question from my superiors and comrades. I can also bond with others to help create solutions to problems happening within the server(s). In addition, I'm on in almost on a daily basis which makes me respond more quickly to peoples problems. I’ve also experienced enough that I understand how crucial rules are to the server. I'm also an unbiased person so no matter who people are or what they say everyone is treated fairly and all the rules apply to all.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes, from what I can recall I was warned only once or twice when I first joined the server.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?

A: No, I do not have any experience in Game Moderation. I did have a moderator position for a friend of mine’s server. The server, however, has been inactive for quite a while.

Edited by tluis5312
Corrections

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @After Story#2357, @~Gray~#6013, or @Mysterion#0296

Sign in to follow this