BobTheComrade Application

Steam Name:

A: BobTheComrade 

Discord Name:

A: PeamutTheComrade

A: 15

SteamID64:

A: 76561198168036395

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: East (US)

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: Steam Community

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: Close to a year

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I have experience and think would be a great member to the team. I believe I am friendly (ha ha) and love to go on SCP:SL and help other with staff issues such as cheaters, tk'ers, harassment, and etc. I've always wanted to be a staff on a server for a very long time and I believe I should expand it and try out other servers and help them out as well. I also want to use my "talent's" and just really have fun with all these perks and make other players have fun. I enjoy it on SCP:SL servers for some weird reason and would love it if you accepted me to become a staff when the time does come. I really want to make it a good place and maybe also invite some players to the Kurva area.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I have had experience with both moderation and the SCP:SL mod menu so possibly I won't need as much training if I do become a staff member. I know my way around discord and can handle situations well. I'm online most of the time and have never been rude or harassed other players with my abilities (Mod menu) and just plain calling names. I'm not that straightforward and usually am calm (give a warning and then a ban for example) in sit's.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes, I have read them.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: Yes. I have worked with Unigamia in staff and have played lots of SCP:SL servers for quite some time. 

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#7312, @Pugz#2230 , or @TSMRE#2814 

Please give exact hours. You can find these on the steam page. 

√ó