Benzombie's staff aplication

team Name:

A: Benzombie

Discord Name:

A: Benzombie#0701

A: 22

SteamID64:

A: 76561198018843747

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: United States, Eastern Time (ETZ)

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I found it browsing the SCP:SL servers.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: 404 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I want to be part of the staff team because I've been on Kurva for a long time now and I've been really enjoying myself. I have already made some friends with some of the moderators, Cherry, Gray, NSEW, TSMRE, etc. I also really like the community I engage with. Unfortunately, I've seen rules being broken and friendlies being TK'ed. So, I want to help and make Kurva a cooler and better place. Since I'm on SCP:SL almost every day and on Kurva's servers, I feel like I can be a real help for when there is a situation going on and there are no other staff members around at this time.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I would make a good addition to the staff team because I am very fair. Also, as I've said before, I am online most of the time and can come and assist any person who posted a complaint on the support channel in the Discord. If someone said the N-Word, I would give them a warning and if someone TK'ed, giving sufficient evidence when request, would also receive a warning. However, if they continue to behave that way, it would result in kick(s), and eventually a ban. There are exceptions, like a grenade in the elevator would be considered a mass TK, which would result in an immediate ban.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: No

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @~Gray~#6013, @Mysterion#0296, @BadlandsChugs#3768, or @After Story#2357

Sign in to follow this