Dr.OwO's mod application (fixed)

Steam Name:

A: Dr.OwO AKA: EBH, Isunnot, DeceivingaAce2

Discord Name:

A: EBH#0196

A: 14

SteamID64:

A: 76561198849843939

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: I am from the United kingdom, but right now I am in east Europe, so Eastern European standard time

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I saw it when I was browsing through servers

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: For over 50 hours.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: Because I want to help out, and I have never been staff in any SCP sl servers and I wish to be staff in one of them, and I also want to make sure people that don't follow rules are not in the servers, I also want to be in the staff team because I saw a lot of staff in-game and they are all wonderful, and I'd be more than happy to be in the same community as them, and it would all be a fun experience, and I want to host fun events for the community, and I am sure I would be a great help.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I would make a good addition because: I am active, familiar with the rules, respectful, kind, responsible and reasonable but a down side is that I have never been a moderator/admin etc., and this would be my first ever time to be a moderator on a scp: SL server, and I hope I can make the best of my time as staff, and another reason is because I play SCP: SL every day, and over 3 hours a day, so if there are any reports I would be able to handle them most of the time, and those are the reasons I would make a great addition to the staff team.

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: Yes.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: Not at all, as I mentioned this would be my first time.

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#7312, @Pugz#2230, or @TSMRE#2814 

Please give an exact amount of hours in SL 

Sign in to follow this