Welcome to our new website!!! 🙂

Sign in to follow this  
Captain Crunch

Kurva Mod Application

Steam Name:

A: Captain Crunch

Discord Name:

A: ShawnNot#3829 ( Just incase you needed the code. )

A: 14

SteamID64:

A: 76561198884769039 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884769039/

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: Canada Ontario, EST.

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: I've been looking for servers to play on and I stumbled upon Kurva. I started playing it and I enjoyed it a lot, so I kept coming back onto it everyday.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: For a long time now, I'd say about 6 months, I've changed accounts don't get me wrong. (102 hours.)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A:  I would like to join the staff team for many reasons. I would like to join the staff team because I've seen a lot of team killing, and just flat out people breaking the Kurva Server rules. I'd like to enforce that a bit to make sure that doesn't happen ever when I'm on the server. I'd also like to join the staff team because it'd be really fun to join and talk to others and help out! Helping out people is just my thing, as Canadian I love doing that.  Recommended by: jjredfox (96 Words.)

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I'm really active, I'm experienced, loyal, forgivable, responsible, respectful, and I know what I'm doing in a kind way, meaning my rules etc. I can take the blame and I can really find out who team killed or not, because I've seen it happen a lot in my days of SCP:SL. I can handle many situations and what's going on. I can also help players in many different ways which can make me unique from other moderators. I'm helpful to anyone who needs help, I have a lot of integrity as well. (93 Words.)

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: For sure, I try to help out other mods my self, I also screen shot people who are breaking rules and record for extra proof. I've helped out many mods before in Kurva and tried to tell people not to break some of those rules when they did.

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: A bit, been a moderator for a week in another server but I decided to retire because I was going on an inactivity notice to a trip but that won't happen with Kurva. 

Application Denied. For more information, DM @Cherry#7312, @Pugz#2230, or @TSMRE#2814 

Sign in to follow this