Welcome to our new website!!! 🙂

Sign in to follow this  
NSEW

NSEW's Staff Aplication (More Fitting to Roxyyy's Requirements)

Steam Name: 

A: NSEW

Discord Name: 

A: NSEW#5373

A: 16

SteamID64: 

A: 76561198298626227

What Country and Time Zone are you from? 

A: US / EST

How did you hear of Kurva? 

A: Honestly, it was the first server I saw when playing SCP, and I haven't gone to other servers.

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A: I have 77+ hrs, and I plan on making that higher

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum? 

A: The reason I want to be a part of the staff team is because I feel like I could help keep and maintain order. I have enough experience in playing this game to know what to do and what should happen. I may not have the same/similar experience as other mods, but I know what I should do in any scenario inside a game. I have dealt with cheaters, hackers, DDoSers, toxic individuals, bad staff, and just about anything you have thought of that I didn't list. For me to help, I can be of assistance for situations on any server when other's aren't available.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)? 

A: Well, first, I do actually have a history of being admin for servers/groups on GMod and Unturned (both toxic af). As a whole, I have been a part of staff for servers/groups for a total of 1 year in all (mostly from an Unturned group, that also ran servers on other games). As for being a part of staff, I feel like I would be a good addition, in that I am funny and enjoyable to be around, especially in game.

Are you familiar with our rules? 

A: Yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation? 

A: Yes, as said before, about 1 year of moderation/administrator for groups/servers on several games.

Application accepted! To schedule an interview, please DM @~Gray~#6013, @Mysterion#0296, @BadlandsChugs#3768, or @After Story#2357

Sign in to follow this