Welcome to our new website!!! 🙂

Sign in to follow this  
Z-Master47

Z-Master47's Staff Aplication

Steam Name: Z-Master47

Discord Name: Z-Master47

SteamID64: 76561198361672004

What Country and Time Zone are you from?: United States, EST

How did you hear of Kurva?: I was looking through the server list in the main menu of the game (SCP: Secret Laboratory) and chose the server for certain reasons.

How long have you played SCP:SL?: 40 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?: I would like to try out being a staff member for once and see if I can help players have a better time playing the game, and also see what it's like dealing with rulebreakers and whatnot.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?: I suppose if I were to join the staff force, then there would be more people to watch the servers and not only do things such as deal with people who are not obeying the rules, but also help out with fun server events and other miscellaneous tasks.

Are you familiar with our rules? A: Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?: Yes, and I do not have any experience with moderation, at least from what I can recall, but if I were granted the chance to moderate for this server, than that would give me experience that I could use in the future.

Application Denied. For more information DM @Cherry#7312, @Pugz#2239, or TSMRE#2814

Sign in to follow this