Red Jester

SCP-079

I really hope once they release him he has full control, and not just Heavy Containment. It has been too long since we have played as him, and he only gets Heavy Containment.

• Like 1

Don't know where you got that idea from, but he can go anywhere he wants. Hmmm

Red he can go anywhere I intially was streaming an early beta where he could only go there.Then I streamed a few days later and he could go everywhere

• Thanks 1

If you think about it, 079 could actually be really op. Cause he can lock doors/shut and open them, right? Could he just lock people in 914 and call it a day? That seems a little bit op. 

1 hour ago, AEGIS said:

If you think about it, 079 could actually be really op. Cause he can lock doors/shut and open them, right? Could he just lock people in 914 and call it a day? That seems a little bit op. 

He used to be able to do this, but eventually the lock down would end and the gate could be once again opened. Also if I remember correctly gates took much longer than normal doors to open/close and to lock. I'm assuming it'll be the same in that regard

1 hour ago, Hard To Open Pistachio said:

He used to be able to do this, but eventually the lock down would end and the gate could be once again opened. Also if I remember correctly gates took much longer than normal doors to open/close and to lock. I'm assuming it'll be the same in that regard

That is true i guess.

computer boi is different now, instead of waiting to hack something,he has auxilary power. Aux power allows him to perform certian actions like switching cameras and locking doors. So in theory, locking doors is now instant. But now doors are locked for only a few seconds considering he can lock any door he wants