Sign in to follow this  
Warcries

Warcries' Staff Application

MC Name:

A: Warcries

Discord Name:

A: Warcries#4120

A: 15

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: Ontario, Canada and EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How did you hear of KurvaCraft?

A: I saw the announcement on the Kurva Gaming discord about KurvaCraft.

How long have you played MC and what level of experience do you have with it?

A: I have played Minecraft for about 6 years now, longest break I've taken has been about six months. I have gotten into about every large community possible in Minecraft, I'm an experienced Builder and Mapmaker (also known as someone who makes games with command blocks). I have done a lot of moderation, owned many SMPs (Survival Multi-Players), and moderated on many servers.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I have always loved Kurva (we don't talk about my revolution attempt during the snap shhhhh), and I want to aid it and allow it to grow. I have spent a lot of time on Kurva, and I want to give back to the community and staff, unfortunately SCP: SL staff didn't work out for me as I got bored and stopped doing my work fairly quickly, the difference with KurvaCraft, in my opinion, is the fact that I've spent multiple thousands of hours in this game without getting bored once, unlike SCP: SL. I have also moderated enough servers to realize I always find it fun. Helping with making the server a better place and removing toxicity is something I want to help with the most. I will be pouring all my effort and dedication into this and I will try to moderate all branches of KurvaCraft, I'd also like to help with building, plugin configuration, command blocks possibly for KurvaCraft maps, and much more.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I know how to run and moderate a server, I have tons of experience and have even owned some servers. I have enough flexibility in this game to help with anything that is asked for. I have a lot of time to do this and find Minecraft fun, making it easier to play for longer periods of time. A large majority of moderators in the game do not have much knowledge with the massive amount of commands, either because of command updates or lack of experience; I have played, moderated, and made maps very frequently up until six months ago, so I can help with commands, I also have experience with most plugin commands. Though I don't have as much time as I used to, I still have much more time than others allowing me to do more work faster.

Do you have any experience in MC Moderation?
A:
Yes, I have moderated m
any servers before, I know the ins and outs of just about every popular plugin, I have built for servers, helped with server functions, server debugging, owned servers, and much more.

I also recommend adding a Build Team application so that there are specific staff members to build spawns for you and such. I'd personally like to help with both building and moderation, as stated above.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Warcries

3 minutes ago, ABC said:

wow got fired to do mc lmao

Oh, I resigned to do MC, you're only allowed to moderate one.

2 minutes ago, ABC said:

wanna bet

I'd rather not begin drama, ask Roxy or another staff member if you don't believe me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

√ó