Sign in to follow this  
JJredfox22

JJredfoxs mod application

MC Name:

A:jjredfox

Discord Name:

A:jjredfox#1966

A:15

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A: U.S. EST

How did you hear of KurvaCraft?

A:The Kurva Gaming discord

How long have you played MC and what level of experience do you have with it?

A:First game i ever played I've played since 2010 and I'm very Familiar with the command set

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I want to be apart of the staff because I love minecraft and especially factions. I like modding in general and I would love to help out with the sever. I also have been looking for a new factions sever to do with my friends there hard to come by so i'm sure i'll be pretty active. The other reason  I would want to be a mod is because There is a very satisfying feeling for catching someone cheat knowing that you helped improve the community for everyone. I also want to get more experience as a moderator so if another multiplayer game peaks my interest in the future i Have the background to become a mod.  

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I Get on well with most of the Kurva community. I have used video capture software before so i can get proof. I'm also quite good with minecraft commands And I'm pretty good at spotting people using X-Ray hacks. I'm also very competent with world edit. I also have a very limited knowledge of some common plugins but i'm a fast learner. I also Have put at least 100 hours into minecraft if not more so my knowledge of the game in general is quite vast. I also have Great communication skills witch I find crucial I think is a crucial skill needed in a moderator.     

Do you have any experience in MC Moderation?
A:Yes for a private white-list sever called Anubis back in 2014 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this