JJredfoxs mod application

Steam Name:

A: jjredfox22

Discord Name:

A:  jjredfox#1966

A: 15

SteamID64:

A: 76561198342969897

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A:U.S. EST

How did you hear of Kurva?

A: My Friend Solomon

How long have you played SCP:SL?

A:  9 months or 190 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I want to be apart of the staff because T.K.ing, mic spamming ruin the game for everyone. I also want to make up for my past mistakes I have two T.K.ing offenses, one for inciting violence and the other for killing someone on my team. and after playing an extra 140 hours of the game I've come to realize it makes the worse for everyone involved. Another reason i want to join the staff is I know this seems some what shallow put i'm applying to different private high shcools and it looks good on my resume put the reason i would rather do this than volunteer is because i would genuinely enjoy doing this.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A: I think I would be a good addition to this Team Because I'm already on good terms with most the staff and a lot of the ex staff like Cherry and Tech star in particular. A big reason I particular think I would be a good addition is I have the worst sleep schedule and i'm on at all hours of the day and night and after 12 P.M. kurva normally has no mods available to help out so it's basically anarchy. It also feels petty to complain the next day. I also log at least in hour or two everyday. I also now how to use voice capture software for proof. I also Really like the kurva community as a whole there genuinely fun and nice people to Hang out with. I think i could help to Improve kurva if given a chance. 

Are you familiar with our rules?

A: yes

Do you have any experience in Game Moderation?
A: for a private minecraft sever 

18 hours ago, DynamKilla said:

“9 months or 190 hours” lmao 9 months =/= 190 hours. Unless, of course, you have two accounts

He probably means he’s played the game for 9 months and has 190 hours 

• Thanks 1