Sign in to follow this  
DarkNessArrow

DarkNessArrows MC Staff Application

MC Name:

A:DarkNessArrow

Discord Name:

A:DarkNessArrow

A:15

What Country and Time Zone are you from?

A:USA East Coast

How did you hear of KurvaCraft?

A:Was posted on kurva gaming community discord

How long have you played MC and what level of experience do you have with it?

A:I’ve played about 7 years, master at everything but building

Why do you want to be part of the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A:I want to be part of the staff team because Minecraft is something I always have found very fun and just looking at how the kurva gaming servers have thrived I want to be a part of that. Also I have played on many different servers and seen what’s right and wrong about them, I want to help this server make the roghr decisions and have an amazing period of time where it allows people to escape the troubles of reality and be who ever and what ever they want to online. The freedom of video games to me is the ability to do anything.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team (100 word minimum)?

A:I have played on many servers of mc and I have seen what they have done right and wrong, what spiked them in players or what made them lose the entire thing. Also I have a huge intelligence of Minecraft I have played since about 1.5 or so. I know almost if not everything to know about vanilla I have seen hackers, even been a mod on a few servers. Yes a lot of people have played mc for a long time but I am told I am very like able off the bat and I don’t need nor want to be payed for this, just because video games are a passion of mine and I find them very fun to be a part of.

Do you have any experience in MC Moderation?
A:yes I was a mod of frop.com the server died after 2 years of me being a mod, also for a brief period I was an admin on a avatar mc server.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this