JJredfox22

JJredfoxs mod application

JJredfox

JJredfox#1966

I'm 15 as of 1/23/19

Time zone is U.S.A East Coast

My Friend Solomon who introduced me too SCP is the one who told me about Kurva

I started 9 months ago or I've played 185 hours 80% on Kurva

I want to be apart of the staff because T.K.ing, mic spamming ruin the game for everyone. I also want to make up for my past mistakes I have two T.K.ing offenses, one for inciting violence and the other for killing someone on my team. and after playing an extra 140 hours of the game I've come to realize it makes the worse for everyone involved. Another reason i want to join the staff is I know this seems some what shallow put i'm applying to different private high shcools and it looks good on my resume put the reason i would rather do this than volunteer is because i would genuinely enjoy doing this.

I think I would be a good addition to this Team Because I'm already on good terms with most the staff and a lot of the ex staff like Cherry and Tech star in particular. A big reason I particular think I would be a good addition is I have the worst sleep schedule and i'm on at all hours of the day and night and after 12 P.M. kurva normally has no mods available to help out so it's basically anarchy. It also feels petty to complain the next day. I also log at least in hour or two everyday. I also now how to use voice capture software for proof. I also Really like the kurva community as a whole there genuinely fun and nice people to Hang out with. I think i could help to Improve kurva if given a chance. 

I am familiar with most rules if I had a quiz I could get a 90 or there about I don't know the punishment tho.

Yes I helped run a private minecraft sever m,y friend had set up it was fairly small

P.S. I'm sorry for improper grammar and just the poor quality of the writing. also if you wish to contact discord will be the quickest response although i do check my email 

Application Denied. Please just copy and paste the template and write on it.

Sign in to follow this  

√ó